Your Trusted Counsel In Litigation And General Legal Matters
When you are facing legal issues that affect your personal life, family, or business, it is essential that you enlist the services of a lawyer who takes the time to understand your specific needs and goals. At Loghry Law, PLLC, Nicholasville-area attorney Ryan Loghry is available to consult with his clients in a wide variety of litigation and situations that require legal counsel.
It is typically not a good decision to attempt to handle a legal problem on your own. With the complexities of the law coupled with processes that must be followed for claims or lawsuits to even be considered by the court, having an attorney on your side is crucial. Mr. Loghry handles all types of litigation matters – including business litigation, construction law, divorce and family law, breach of contract, and other issues – as well as providing general counsel in civil and other legal concerns that may arise.
What To Expect At Loghry Law, PLLC
When enlisting the firm for legal counsel, clients can expect:
- Convenience: The office has an abundance of on-site, free parking, and appointments are easy to make on your schedule.
- Excellence: An extensive knowledge of the law in addition to over 18 years of experience are hallmarks of the excellence the firm’s lead attorney provides.
- Responsiveness: Clients get a response to their inquiry in a timely manner, whether it is an initial contact or an existing client reaching out about their case.
- Creativity: Mr. Loghry is always searching for new ways to resolve a case, utilizing creative solutions that suit clients’ needs whenever possible.
- Respect: As Mr. Loghry understands the emotional nature of legal matters, all clients are treated with respect and cases handled with compassion and understanding.
- Value: Flexible fees and payment arrangements are available, as the firm is competitive in its rates in order to be of the highest value to clients.